Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cat for sale. And by "sale" I mean "free."

Sadly, it's time for me and GM to part company. Here's what I'd like to see for him, and I won't let him go until something very comparable is available:

A farm or lots of space, where he can be an outside cat. I believe he would make a great barn cat, catching critters and whatnot. No kids or elderly; I don't think that would be a good idea for anyone involved. He would not make a good Christmas gift. He's what you might call "aggressive."

But he comes with accessories! You can have all of his stuff: litter box, litter, food, toys, bed. He's fixed and has had his shots.

If you know anyone looking for a pet without high-maintenance requirements like affection or petting, I think I might have the cat for them. Surely there is someone out there who wants an independent pet like GM. I just can't deal with him anymore, and I can't let him outside because of a busy street nearby.

Ayudame, por favor.

2 comments:

amanda said...

I knew it would come to this some day. Nevertheless, I commend you on your fortitude. I don't know that I could have lasted so long.

Anonymous said...

I've said it before, and I will never stop saying it: People and animals do not belong on the same side of the door.

Okay, I'll stop saying it.